Sunday, August 23, 2009

First. Ever. Blog

WOOOOOOH
i bet i can guess what your thinking. who are you ? well. i guess the best thing to do in a first ever blog is to answer that question. right ? one would assume so. so here i go.
my name is Sam. no i cant say my last name for fear of being harmed and plus my dad would kill me :]
now i bet i can guess what your thinking. DAD? what are you 14 ?
AHA
thats right !
i am 14 !
and doesnt that just suck ? i bet i can guess what your thinking again. a fashion blog ? by a fourteen year old ??
dude. enough with the italics. its all good. im not a "regular" fourteen year old. i mean yah, i like the phone, i like to text, im on the computer just as much as i can before my mom tells me my brains will turn to mud one day.
but im also a lot NOT like fourteen year olds.
let me stop what your thinking right now before you even think of hitting that back button or, even worse, that X button on the corner of this window.

I
AM
NOT
GOING
TO
POST
14
YEAR OLD
STYLES
I
SWEAR

TO
GOD

...happy ?
i bet you dont believe me
well. i'd be happy to change your mind if you stick around :]
im in love with all things fashion. and my friends DONT KNOW. that would just be embarassing, am i right ?
i mean HELL YES i have very good taste in clothing and that is just obvious
but how do i get this great taste ?
kids in school would assume its natural
but....i have to admit i watch so much fashion TV, am a slave for fashion magazines, read tons of fashion blogs and watch just about as much HGTV as i can get.

to get one thing straight:
I HATE LABELS
and you dont know what i mean
i dont mean i hate labels as in CHANEL, Loui Vitton, Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang, Kimora Lee Simmons, Betsy Johnson, okay ill stop
i mean job labels
im not one sided. AT ALL
i dont just love clothing design. or just love shoe design. or just love interior design,
i love it all

and if the whole world decided we were too materialistic and shut down all forms of shopping and fashion...i would just fall down dead right there on the spot.

now. lets have a chat.
im gonna get some stereotypes crossed off of that list of yours
1. I HATE HANNAH MONTANA
2. leggings, mini skirts and etnies=EW
3. i actually do know what curves are = !
4. i do not wear heaps of black eye liner
5. i do not like tight things
6. i actually know what look good on people
7. the jonas brothers suck
8. i dont think i should be a fourteen year old. im a 21 year old stuck in a 14 year olds body.
9. zac efron isnt even that cute.... :] LIES (but im not obsessed)

now that we're done with that
LETS GET A MOVE ON
and we'll start that in my next blog. mk ?

No comments:

Post a Comment